Friday, October 10, 2014

Introduction

Hello, my name is Tyler I am a high school student. This fall I am taking a portfolio development class at Parsons Academy, and I'll be uploading my work to this blog while taking this class, and possibly beyond that.
 
 
Examples of my work:
Black and white portrait
charcoal on paper
36" x 48" 
Black and white illustration
marker, and white charcoal on paper
7" x 10"
Portrait
pastels, and charcoal on paper
48" x 36"
 
 

As a student my goals would be to become as successful as I can. I want to be able to apply everything that I've learned in school to the real world after high school, in college and further on. After college I want to be able to choose in my life. I do not ever want to be stuck without any options ever, whether that means in my choice of college, a career, or even the type of lifestyle that I choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment