I do not have a fixed or permanent type of subject matter, but I am often inspired by unique or complex shapes. Although I do not have a particular subject matter, I do often find myself creating portrait, these can either be from life, or illustrations that I create.
When it comes to materials, choose to use charcoal, pencil, or ink. I use charcoal and pencil because they allow me to change things in a way that ink or other material do not., these materials make it easier to create and later on change things in a way that I would not be able to do with other materials. I prefer to use materials that relate more to my subject, charcoal is a more natural material like people, plant, or animals. There is just so much that you can do with a simple pencil and piece of paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment